Training Log In
Enter your Product Key, and then click the Log In button.
We're here to help!
During the national COVID-19 situation, CARES online training and our customer service department remain
open and fully functional. We are here to help. Questions? (952) 928-7722 or email@example.com.
CARES® Tip: View CARES online training programs on multiple devices: smart phones,
tablets, laptops, or computers. Your time will be automatically tracked even if you access from
Don't have a Product Key?
Test Your Device
- When you purchased, you received an "instructions" e-mail. See the "Activate Your Purchase to
Get Your Product Key" section.
- If you work for an organization, please ask your supervisor for your product key.
- Test your computer or device: The best way to test if your computer or device functions
with our programs is to view our publicly available CARES® Dementia Basics™ demo. Go to www.hcinteractive.com/BasicsDemo.
Click through the screens to make sure you can hear audio and view videos.
- Computers/Devices: You can use desktop computers, laptop computers, tablets, and smart
phones to access our programs. Your time will be automatically tracked even if you access from
- Browsers: We support up-to-date versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, or Microsoft Edge. We do
not recommend using Internet Explorer as it is no longer supported by Microsoft.
- Operating Systems: We support Windows 8 or higher, macOS 10.11 or higher, Android OS 4.4
or higher, and iOS 9 or higher.